Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Jumping Hurdles with Roaches?!?!



     Caleb had an opportunity today to be the "expert" and share his knowledge of the Madagascar Hissing Cockroach with four different elementary and intermediate classes. I am beyond proud of how brave he was and how seriously he took this request. Communicating his thoughts and ideas has always been a challenge for him in general, so to share so openly and confidently in this forum is a MASSIVE hurdle in every way. He researched and organized his facts and information, made appropriate eye contact as he presented and even made some jokes. And I mean who can't take a kid seriously in a lab coat!? My heart was so full today as I watched Caleb shine as I know the young man he is destined to be... TO BE CONTINUED.....




No comments:

Post a Comment